Sunday, October 18, 2009

At Home and Away 003

At Home and Away 003
''Sometimes, even if you win, you lose, these battles of the soul and spirit.'' - Miguel Diocuore
I am home for one day. I have to prepare for another overseas adventure. I will be away for at least a week. I'm happy to be away from home.
I have made arrangements to have my family moved to an ancient mausoleum in Tamworth. I miss them.
I walk through my home. I look at the photographs. I look at my children, my wife, my parents. I look in all the bedrooms. I look at their empty clothes. I cry.
Tomorrow I must make yet another trip as the 'invisible man'. My transparency is about to end however. I don't look forward to the loss of it, not at all, anonymity is a great advantage. In early 2006 it was very helpful...
...The car arrives at 1:00pm. I will soon be flying out of Pease in Newington.
''Jerusalem a heavy weight
don’t miss the sign...
It’s too late
All who try to move it
are cut to pieces
A Sharon Rose
loses it’s thorns'' - Miguel Diocoure
At 5am I arrive at Ben-Gurion Airport. FM Silvan Shalom meets me we take a short drive to meet Sharon.
As I walk in the room I catch the PM out of the corner of my eye. He's looking at me like I'm the man of sin. Maybe I am. Grigori perhaps. I smile at the thought.
The true reason I suspect is that I'm a 'half-breed'. I am Jewish but only on my father's side. So in this man's eyes I could be worse than a goy. Plus I tell him things he doesn't want to know. I will tell Arik to go to his ranch this morning and stay there.
He won't like my message today. The Codes. They scare him as they do most who don't truly know. I'm here to present him with a full report on their authenticity. The research and the certification were done by the good folks at Langley. I helped...a bit.
I land back at Pease the next day. The world is a mess but it's the dark before the light.
My mission was a success. The PM accepted the report as true. He understood the 4 dimensional nature of the codes. He made the analogy of a Rubik's Cube and called the codes, the living code. He's is correct. He also announced his resignation. The ranch looks good.
...That was then. 7 years ago. Now I go to Washington and stand up.
Cont...

No comments:

Post a Comment