Sunday, October 18, 2009

Waiting is the Hardest Part

Waiting is the Hardest Part
No one could have ever told me ’bout thisThe waiting is the hardest part
You take it on faith, you take it to the heartThe waiting is the hardest part
To make me wanna live like I wanna live nowThe waiting is the hardest part
You take it on faith, you take it to the heartThe waiting is the hardest part
- Tom Petty
Back home winter is waning. I hate to see the snow melt. It is a blanket of white that purifies the ugliness of the dark world. I have a hint of my depressive nature today. I am perfected in Christ but still a fallen human. I pray for healing.
I have three 'talks' to complete in the next two days. I call them 'talks' because I now do most of the talking. People, except for Madam President and Simon, are nervous and some panicked. The shock of the mass, multibillion death has passed and reality is unreal. My job now, for the most part, is to sooth. To make believable the phrase, ''It's going to be alright''. Faith.
My wait is hard but I do have faith and my depressed mood has lifted.

No comments:

Post a Comment