Sunday, October 18, 2009

The Meetings - The Happenings - The Plans

The Meetings - The Happenings - The Plans
War is not an end unto itself, except in some catastrophic slide into absolute damnation. It's peace that's desired. Some better peace than the peace you started with. - Miguel Diocuore
The president gathered her closest advisers at Camp David to discuss the shape of the coming war. Much of their discussion dealt with the Middle East. But during a session that first morning, according to Mr. Smith, the Defense Secretary, advocated an attack on Jerusalem, perhaps even before an attack on Japan. There was a 10 to 50 percent chance that Japan had been involved in the deaths, he argued, concluding that Tochigi's " 'cracked', oppressive regime" might succumb easily to an American attack-in contrast to the difficulties involved in prosecuting war in the mountains of Israel.Sitting across the table, I was 'appalled'. To attack Japan without clear evidence of Tochigi's involvement in 2 billion deaths would drive America's allies away, I argued. Much better to go after Israel's obvious state sponsor, the anti-Christ. If that went well, it would only enhance America's ability to oust Tochigi later. In front of her advisers at Camp David, and in later meetings at the Pentagon, I convinced them to obliterate the world capital - Jerusalem.
I have achieved my first goal which was to have the primary target be Jerusalem not Japan. Now my second and last goal - massive force being applied to that small area.
My last day in Washington. The president greets me personally for the briefing. The briefing is to finalize the plan. Secretary Smith is the only other participant. Smith says that we can destroy the city with 3 of the 'UltraFighters' (like the one I drive). It takes me nearly 45 min to convince them to use 2,000 vehicles. I knew they would. I had to tell them that 100 sq km must be melted to black glass. They liked that and I tell them the particle beam weapons will do that and that this would be best accomplished by surrounding the city at a distance of 230 km.
I leave very happy that this attack will be one big surprise to these nasty people.
The 'final assault' on the City of Peace will go off in 21 days. I still have miles to go before I sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment