Sunday, October 18, 2009

Prologue

Prologue
The PresentThe following account takes place a little over 7 years from now.I can't tell you how I know, but I do know that the words and descriptions you read here in the coming weeks and months are very close to what will actually transpire. I am no prophet. I am a chronicler.



Tuesday January 1, 2013

The Event 001

It's cold, extremely cold. The Farmer's Almanac was correct, we will have the coldest winter since 1899. I am extremely grateful...

About a week ago, the day after Christmas, they all died. Died where they stood, sat or laid. No disease, no trauma they just stopped living. They quit like pulling a plug or popping out the batteries on the Energizer Bunny®.

They all died just like approximately 2 billion other souls that day. Here in the mountains it was 2:00 PM. On every continent, no race, no age, no gender was spared. And it was - still is - chaos.

My family is in the barn, wrapped in comforters and blankets. My dear wife, my children and a granddaughter. I can't bury them you see, it's too cold, the ground is frozen. In the Spring perhaps but for now I am extremely grateful.

I've been in meetings every day since the 26th. The first one was at Town Hall.

Police Chief Big Jim Taylor picked me up at about 5, he didn't look very big that day. Other police were there, half the fire department and the county coroner. They asked me: Why? What happened? Who did this? What do we do? I didn't tell them what happened or why - not yet anyway. Some do know the what and why, most don't. I tell them, First take care of the dead.

When I got home I went to the barn and prayed.

The next day was Concord and the Governors Council. The gov. was dead. Same questions, same answers from me. They are all mentally ill and it will take some time for them to recover - some won't.

I discuss mental health resources with the state director. He is concerned. I tell him to pray and find faith. He can't hear me.

On Friday she finally calls me directly. I say yes Madam President. ''What do you think, aliens''? She's still a fool after all my council.

I told her and her predecessor and her husband that it wouldn't be what everyone thinks. I used the words you will be amazed. Evidently a stronger word was in order. Astounded possibly. Indeed.

What I am speaking about is the Rapture of the Church.

Everything is as it should be in the present but things rarely happen just as we envision - no matter how clearly the message is transmitted. Even I am astounded and I was given this mission when I was 3.

I am blessed.

The friendly 'man' came to me in the fall of 1955. I called him Rock. He told me things. Myths and monsters, angels and wars - people, places, books and coming surprises. I can't say that I understood right then and there but I did get the picture in the fall of 1962.

'Duck! and Cover!' the teacher said. The missiles of October. We did that drill everyday. Miss Marks always looked worried...and scared. I told her that nothing will happen. She said, How do you know sweetie? God says it's not time yet. She believed.

I knew then. I remembered and understood everything Rock told me.

cont...


© 2005 Miguel Diocuore All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment