Sunday, October 18, 2009

A Flying Red Dragon

A Flying Red Dragon
Red dragonsblue dragonsgreen ones goldpick the right onefor the woman of old
China's history is rich and varied. When Nixon came here in 1972 there were people like me who knew the role the communist nation would play in apocalyptic affairs in the early 21st Century, but not many. Indeed China's last act will be quite varied - completely unexpected. The Chinese have been allies of the United States since that visit (actually sometime before). It all started with a little kiss like this:
"none of our colleagues know that we have given you this information and nobody in our government except for the President and these people here know that we have given you this information. The intelligence people do not know that we have given you this information." --Kissinger to Chinese, February 23, 1972
American and European corporations plus Israel soon held hands and lined up. Wal-Mart was the icing on the cake.
I now go to eat that cake....all of it.
I am ushered politely into the ministry at 9:30am. Hun Whang greets me grimly. He offers tea, I refuse politely.
We have faired better than the rest, only 20% dead. I'm not surprised I say coldly, staring him down. China is already full of ghosts.
Are the aircraft ready for us? Yes the first allotment of 2133 planes are available to fly out now. Very good then, have them flown out to Utah tomorrow. We will. Good and keep them coming.
They will keep them coming all 18,000 of them.
I will be flying one myself. I will land at Andrews 25 minutes after I depart. These are no ordinary planes. They don't 'plane' through the air at all. They have six engines, four drivers and two that adjust the cabin environment for g-force. Very simple actually and easy to pilot. I can fly manually with computer assist or full auto pilot. All controls are voice actuated. The skin of the vehicle is a marvel. It can be set for any color, it can be made completely invisible to both the naked eye and and any sensor. There are no seams or rivets. When the doors shut the seems melt and disappear. The surface seems to be alive. My craft is brushed gold and it is visible.
The flight took just under 25 minutes and it was breathtaking.
At 2pm in the Rose Garden the President announces that she is appointing me as her Special Advisor. She seems pleased. I am happy to be closer to the enemy.
John Putnam Rogers, Presidential Advisor. Cap won't let you down Madam President or out of his sight either.
The true secret of giving advice is, after you have honestly given it, to be perfectly indifferent whether it is taken or not, and never persist in trying to set people right. - Hannah Whitall Smith
Indeed, yes indeed Miss Smith, I will only plant the seed.

No comments:

Post a Comment