Sunday, October 18, 2009

Knowing is knowing

Knowing is knowing
His wisdom is profound, his power is vast. Who has resisted him and come out unscathed?He moves mountains without their knowing it and overturns them in his anger. He shakes the earth from its place and makes its pillars tremble. He speaks to the sun and it does not shine; he seals off the light of the stars. He alone stretches out the heavens and treads on the waves of the sea. He is the Maker of the Bear and Orion, the Pleiades and the constellations of the south.
- Job 9
Now I know what to do and when to do it. In my brief visit with him I have been restored, made whole.
I have much to do but I was ordered to go home to rest for 3 days. At home I lay down and sleep for 74 hours.
I felt better before I went to sleep but I'm just slow to wake fully. It's time to shake a leg, get moving. I speak to the president and then to her Chief of Staff. I will arrive in Washington within the hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment