Sunday, October 18, 2009

It's a personal relationship

It's a personal relationship
Well on his way his head in a cloud,The man of a thousand voices talking perfectly loudBut nobody ever hears him,Or the sound he appears to make,And he never seems to notice,But the fool on the hillSees the sun going down,And the eyes in his head,See the world spinning around.
He never listens to them, He knows that they are the foolsThey don't like him,The fool on the hillSees the sun going down,And the eyes in his head,See the world spinning around.
- The Fool On The Hill

I park it, as directed.
The cabin of my craft is quite large comparing it to say an old Lincoln. It seats 14, including the pilot. Two rows down the center. Hatches along the walls, a bath and a small kitchen.
I've sat perhaps a minute, I smell a rose. A rose in a garden after a thunderstorm - ozone - April fresh. Now a slight fog fills the cabin. The mist disappears in a fraction of a second. He is here.
I haven't spoken to him in person since I was 3 years old but I have a millions times in my mind. He smiles and says Shalom Brother John. I say, Shalom my Master. We don't speak for a minute or so, he is calming me and preparing me for what he has to say.....

No comments:

Post a Comment